31.7.10

Fall in Love

I have been searching high and low for a pair of Prada cut out lace up ankle boots I tried on in Hamburg at a high scale shoe shop, Budapester Schue. They were having a great sale and I fell in love with these ankle boots. Well, I tired them on and the left one was strangely tight and did not seem to want to stretch. It was highly uncomfortable and the last pair in my size. My luck with shoes I tell you:-( So disappointing but life goes on...
In my search I did find a similar pair that look just as lush. They are Azzedine Alaia Cut-Out Ankle Boots. They were worn at New York Fashion Week and I thought it was my duty to show them to you.
I also had the joy of finding a pair of Prada Cutout Booties from the fall collection. These are my "Wish List." Does Christmas exist in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre