19.8.10

Green Bubbles




My boyfriend discovered Molton Brown first in Tokyo, and he brought home a fabulous light creamy face lotion. Little did I know it was specifically made for after you shave, um, your beard that is. A few months back when he was running low I accompanied him in a search to find the lotion here in Germany and ended up finding a whole lot more. The White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Soap is to die for. It smells like heaven and pumps out the perfect amount and does not dry your hands out. It is a little expensive but last a very long time. It’s great as a gift for that some one hard to shop for and the candle works great all year round. What else I just found is that they have a room spray on the official website. Can’t wait to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre