27.9.10

exposed

Imitation Spring 2011 Show. I love how the models were bare foot. It was nice to see some fun on the runway.




It's been a hard few days as far as computers and technology go for me. I am finally back. On that note I have a few questions for you. With all these wonderfully feminine ankle exposing fitted pants and perfect hair, what is a girl who lives in the cold and has uncontrollably curly/frizzy hair to do? Don't get me wrong I love both trends, they bring elegance back into the game but, can I get away with it with out freezing or looking very freaky. I am just not sure.
1. Imitation Spring 2011 Show
3. Edun cropped tweed pants
4. Miranda Kerr for Jill Sander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre