20.9.10

lazy or just crazy


I had a pretty lacks weekend. We found a NYC cab here in HH (Hamburg,) Okay so it was an impostor, but still fantastic job to whom ever did it. It even had the plastic window on the inside to separate the driver from the rider. I wonder if it takes American credit cards? Ha!

Saturday night I was alone trying to figure out how to mount this new light cover on the wall. It's not so easy here in Germany. There are just wires hanging out of the wall or ceiling, it's nuts if you ask me. Anyway, that led to me to drinking a glass of wine... Needless to say the light cover is still sitting here waiting to be showcased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre