29.9.10

white antler

Several years ago my sister bought a simple red t-shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch. It had a thin gold outline of their signature moose and nothing else. I remember seeing it the first time and I just fell in love. Ever since that moment I have loved clothing with winter animals, like the Fair Isle Wool Cardi-Coat from Dolce and Gabbana. I swear the people at D&G were reading my mind: fuzzy, warm,
Since I am a practical girl who likes to save a buck where I can, I opted for the cheaper version (with out reindeer and snowflakes sadly) from Esprit.
I have fantastic news. My boyfriend just got done booking us tickets to NYC! That means I have to stop all unnecessary and silly spending. New mascara will just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre