20.10.10

cardigan junkie

It's a rainy, windy, miserable day in the great city of Hamburg. To show my non-appreciation that winter is already here for us (38F) I wore a summer outfit and autumnized it. Needless to say I thought my legs (covered in tights and an above the knee skirt) were going to freeze off. I guess I will no longer try to battle the great and might Hamburg weather. With that in mind, you all know I am crazy about cardigans, it's time to bust them out winter style.





Now I must sip some hot tea and order a cardigan. I hope you'll do the same :-)

3. J Crew Side-Cable Cardigan $168
4. Cheap Monday Coco Cardigan 
5. Top Shop Faux Fur Coatigan £150
6. Club Monaco Leah Cardigan   It's so soft you will never want to take it off, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre