9.10.10

"the lady is a vamp"

It's some times hard to find,or dish out the money for, English magazines. To improve my German, while not spending so much money, I picked up this awesome little magazine Petra. It's so delightful and refreshing. I definitely see an addiction forming. I ran out and picked up the October Issue a few weeks ago and just barely had time to sit down and read it. They had this amazing spread "The Lady is a Vamp." So fun this spread, it makes women of all ages and sizes want to get dolled up for a night on the town. Thank heavens I have a birthday party to attend tonight! Have a fabulous day and lazy restful Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre