31.10.10

they have everything they need

Starting Thursday I had one of the most amazing weekends a girl who misses her boyfriend can have. It was a fun filled four days of good food and good friends (photos to come soon.) It got me thinking that I know exactly what I am getting my girlfriends for Christmas but what about those hard to shop for people like my boyfriends parents who have what they need or want? Thanks to me scouring the last few days I think I found a few pretty great ideas for those hard to shop for people.


Confession time. I want all of these for myself! They are too dang cute. 

2. Mariposa Star Platter $84
(I ordered this for the boyfriends parents for Christmas!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre