26.10.10

trick or "treat" yourself

Germany does not celebrate Halloween the way we American's do. On second thought, none of the world celebrates it quite like we do! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays with the colors, smells, and food of fall. With that in mind my last few minutes in NYC I snuck into the Sephora on 5th Ave. and bought the cutest little gift for Halloween (obviously I will keep this one for myself!).
With the packaging it's perfect gift for the holiday or with out it all Autumn long. I am relishing in the smell!

They even have the flavors in lip gloss, yum. I am not sure I could keep my tongue off my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre