13.10.10

uk wool week

October 11-17 2010 is the first ever wool week from the UK. Not all these products are form the UK but, I couldn't resist.








I could get cozy with this pink blanket any time.

Wool Lampshade, really? Love it in an office or natural wood living room.




1. Pringle of Scotland Pleated Jersey Tweed Dress £350
2. Indigo Collection Chunky Cable Knight Boxy Jumper with Wool £35
4. Marks & Spencer Wool Blend Fair Isle Knitted Tunic with Angora £39.50
5. The North Circular Hook Wool Cardigan Dress £350
6. The Biggest Blanket Company Deerfield Paisley Pink Throw £130
7. The Wool Room Orange Moon Wool Lampshade £90-£112
8. Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue Mixed Wool Lady Bag $68
10. New Zealand Wool Blankets Certified Organic Wool Blanket $65
11. Spiegel Wool-Blend Plaid Cape $109

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre