turtleneck: Hallhuber. button up: American Eagle. belt: Zara. jeans: Banana Rep. boots: Aldo.
So guys I am in a hurry so I will make this short and sweet, well at least short. My brain is all over the place so here are a few details about my day:
- I woke up completely tired after a full seven hours of sleep. My eyes are red so I am actually kind of thankful you can’t see that in the lighting of my photos.
-Posing in the mirror is not as easy as I’ve herd it is.
- I had no desire to lug my camera and tripod all the way to my balcony. Yeah I am that lazy. So I apologize for the white and yellow pictures.
- This outfit is a slight repeat (from here) I wore different boots and jeans and added a turtleneck underneath (it’s cold and rainy here remember.) I also am wearing my hair slightly different.
- Today I went and saw a movie for the first time alone.
- While waiting for said movie to start I had an hour to kill and went shopping. I picked up some cute hair accessories. Dang this circle of spending is killing my wallets spirit. I think I can hear her screaming at me from my bag.
- I think I am almost done choosing my 30 for 30 items. Are you?
- I am meeting a girlfriend for dinner in 20 min.
Hope you all had a lovely day. Actually I would love to hear about it. Email me or comment below!