11.3.11

same old and mundane

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
sweater and jeans: French Connection. boots: Stuart Weizman.

   I realize this is the same humdrum as the other say but it’s what I got. We went out for our last night of Après Ski and dinner in Sölden and it was just too cold to take my coat off until we got home. I wanted to take advantage of this little nook one more time even though it was fairly dark. We are off to return our boards, pack our crap (aka through it where it will fit) and drive to Munich. I wish you all a fabulous day.
 Cheers Dears, 
 Bre 

p.s. I thoughts are with those in Japan.

3 comments:

  1. You're not only one chic (just love those flat over knees) and also gorgeous girl, but also a total sweetheart! Have a great weekend and so happy to read you made it down those slopes alright. xox, Macs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures the furniture is amazing and love your cosy look :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre