29.3.11

"The Sandlot"

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
top: nümph. leggins: they are actaully my performance pants from the dance team in high school (look you just learned two things about me. 1. I was on the dance team. 2. I still have clothes from before I was 18.) 


This little sandlot is just behind my house and I have been waiting for the sun to shine high so I could snag some photos there. It’s quite nice today so I though what the hay! I only got a few snaps done when the guys from the auto shop behind me started talking to me. It got really annoying, really fast! Then to top it off they started revving a car so much that I am still not convinced that they were not trying to huff the gas. I high tailed it out of there. No pun intended there

I guess it was for the best since I still have to study. I have one day of testing behind me, and one more day to go. The hardest part at that, writing. I know already I did crappy on one part of the test so, I have to ace the written part to pass the class. I hope you enjoy the sun for me today.
Cheers,
Bre

p.s. I just watched "The Sandlot the other day. Such a cute film. I had not seen it in years. If you have not either put it on your Netflix!


3 comments:

  1. Cute pics and love your hair! I miss the sandbox days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect location for your cute, fun outfit.

    Good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo shoot! Especially the first pic-it's such a neat shot :)
    I also love your outfit, obviously!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre