19.5.11

snakebites

This old run down house is not too far from my dads’ house and I have always wanted to stop and take advantage of its raw beauty. Today we had time to do just that. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
tank: Ann Taylor. cropped pants: Maje. flats: Gianni Bini.

When taking photos I was afraid of snakes because I know Idaho has them. I’m not sure which kind but I know they are out there somewhere. My bf (who was so nice to take my photos today) was more afraid of us trespassing. He is not American and was worried about “trigger happy people.” I wish I could re-create our conversation but too much has happened since then. I reassure you it was funny.

So this is the most rainproof outfit I have with me and let’s just say it’s not so rain proof. We jumped out of our rental got a little snap happy, jumped back in the rental and then this happened: Photobucket
Hope where you are is a little dryer!
Cheers Dears,
Bre

14 comments:

  1. Cute look. The old house draws something dark to the picture that I really enjoy...

    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain is just so annoying - ruining outfits everywhere! I love your printed top, so pretty!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a flattering top on you and I love the backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bre! I like the house backdrop! And your fab top! AND your messy top knot hair! I need to work on a messy top knot! OXO Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. after several days of sun, it totally downpoured today!! the second picture is very nice...you look so pretty :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great photos. Reminds me of Jenny's house in Forrest Gump. Great top on you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, simply adorable! And funny on top of it. ;-) Even though it's raining it sounds like you're having a great time! Take care, hug, Max (macsblog.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful place! I loved her look! Perfect!
    Have a lovely day!
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you are beautiful girl a love your top

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog.
    That house is amazing, where is it? Idaho i read?

    www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boo, to the rain. We are finally having some sun (sort of) thank goodness. I'm loving the print on that top, it's absolutely gorgeous!! Best of luck with the weather hun. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top is really pretty! Love your hair in these pics too.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre