31.7.11

this is it…

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
...the last of my vacation pictures from May. Yes I know I am awful but you see I had to take a mini blogging break to get my life (aka my Visa to stay in Germany) figured out. I’m not quite done with that task, but I am getting closer. 
 So far my lovely weather in Hamburg has gone from two weeks of spring back in April straight to fall. It’s been incredibly depressing -so much so that I have been using my Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Shower Gel- but I hear that things should shape up this week. If it does you may see a little leg or shoulder around here! 
 Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

Cheers Dears, 
Bre

9 comments:

  1. I hope the weather gets better! I am sending wishes for sunshine and sundresses your way. You look lovely! Stripes are just my favorite. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that skirt and top combo.

    Hope the weather there gets better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice heels!
    hope the weather gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Your back :-)
    Love this outfit so much!
    I hope everything gets sorted for you.. Visa dramas are so stressful! Thinking of you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures and your shoes are adorable!!!The entire outfit is so chic!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope everything is ok. my friend stresses about this everytime she has to renew or something?? the stripes caught my eye, but love the shoes, too!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that outfits is totally one of my favorites! love the different textures & those shoes, I LOVE THEM!

    xoxo, steph h.
    hoisinivy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt and shirt combo it perfect - gotta love the grey!
    Hope the weather shapes up :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre