19.7.11

vacation roll part 2

One of the hardest tests I took today ( I have to wait 6-8 weeks for the results). That means I have a little more time to give for my beloved little blog. Oh how I have miss you. 

I thought to kick things off I would give you part two of my Idaho/LA trip. This is all LA from my birthday in May actually. 

So we started the day at the beach: Photobucket Photobucket 
(I posted this because I love how my sunglasses moved with my face. Awesome!) 

 We spent more time at the beach than planned and got off our schedule. To make up time before we went out to one of my favorite restaurants, we cracked open the bottle of champagne my sister got me. Photobucket
(The bf and I in the elevator.) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
My sisters cat joined in the fun (don't pay attention to me talking on the phone there). No we did not share our drinks with her. Hope you enjoy as I get back in the swing of things. 

Cheers,
 Bre 

7 comments:

  1. the cat's a nice touch, love it :o) great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..Welcome back! I love your long dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is gorgeous!!! welcome back...missed your posts :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had fun! and I love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is beautiful on you!! and so glad to see you were having a great time!

    cute & little
    Sproos Shop Giveaway for cute hair accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had great fun!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre