7.12.11

let the planning begin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Full well knowing it was winter temperatures outside, I still left the house with shorts sleeves. I have yet to figure out what was going on with my brain when I made that decision. I was only cold, worse things in life have happened.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I leave to go back to Germany for a month on Friday, which means I have to start packing. Traveling in the winter is rough since you usually have to pack bulky items to stay warm and two coats and snow shoes. Since it’s Christmas that means I will have to pack presents in my suitcase as well. My goal is to pack thirty clothing items (including my holiday party stuff) and a few pairs of shoes and call it good. Writing it makes it sound easy but I know this is will be a task for sure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

outfit details:
sweater dress- American Rag (four years old)
sheer wrap - audrey 3+1   
tights- Falke
knee high socks- Top Shop
heels- Mango
coat- Hallhuber


Tomorrow will be my first day wearing three black blazers in three days, Wednesday through Friday so stay tuned!

Cheers,
B



7 comments:

  1. I hate packing! I always want to bring so much stuff! good luck girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuutee! I love that sheer wrap! I'm so bad at packing, I always want to bring everything with me. I couldn't imagine packing for entire month, I'll really want everything! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is hawt. I especially like it paired with those fab heels and the knee socks (originally, I thought they were tights, but I like the knee socks over tights look quite a bit - it was a really pleasant surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i just say how much i love your hair?! also, you look super-model tall in these pics--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. After taking these shots I was not sure if I liked the knee socks so thank you for the comment about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, thank you. My hair and legs were having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your coat... ive never seen anything like it before
    it's gorgeous

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre