23.12.11

Österreich

Hi there glad you stopped by. Here is what I have been up to:
On the drive from Hamburg to Austria we stayed the night in Munich.

I went from this...
Photobucket

to this...
Photobucket

in a matter of minutes.

Photobucket
We made it to our hotel in Austria last night and it's beautiful. We even have internet but only in the lobby. It's SO slow though but it gives me an excuse to have a drink while I do this post. Drink of choice right now being Frangelico on the rocks. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The views from our room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The snow looks truly incredible! It looks like a dreamland!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo jealous!!! I want snow for Christmas!!! A Lucky girl you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre