21.1.12

mud pie

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit details:
blazer-silence + noise (via Urban Outfitters)
dress- Maje
booties- Buffalo

Yesterday was one of those days where everything seemed to go wrong or bad. By three pm all I could I think of was crawling into bed and staying there until I got my AARP membership. While I won’t bore you with everything that went wrong/bad, I will tell you that the necklace I was wearing broke right before I took these photos and while taking these photos I sunk in the mud and had to move my photo session in doors. This all took place after I wanted to crawl under the sheets and stay there.

I think what is making me crazy lately is my brain not slowing down and relaxing until after 12:30pm and my bladder screaming at me at me at 6:20 every morning. This means I am getting around six hours of sleep a night and me not getting my eight hours interferes with my life and the lives around me (mostly because I will start to be super bitchy.)

I hope you all had a lovely Friday and I wish you a beautiful weekend,
B

2 comments:

  1. aw I'm sorry you had a crappy day.. Get some rest girl!! You look really cute tho.! I love that dress & your booties!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre