19.1.12

winter storm warning in effect

The weather was horrific today. My car got stuck coming into to the drive so I had to dig it out to get it in.

Photobucket
Photobucket
My secret to you is don’t drive on the snow and then try to shovel it. Shovel first. It will be much easier. Trust me. I watched my neighbor shovel his un-driven on drive way with ease while I slipped all over the place.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are my superwoman snow boots. I LOVE them! (Ludwig Reiter) 
Photobucket

I eventually got it all worked out but that was of course not until after it began to rain, hard. Curly hair and rain are more so enemies then Batman and The Joker. You would think a smart girl like me would take her outfit photos then do hard labor.



Wishing you a happy rest of the hump day day

5 comments:

  1. Burrr....it look so cold. At least you look good while shoveling the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that's it; I'm soooo (f**) jealous! Not only do you have a pair of LRs, but on top of it, you're legs look awesome in those as well!! And even though mine wouldn't look half as good, I'm hitting myself for "forgetting" that I also wanted to get me a pair, after my husband got his back in 2007. But they don't come out too often and so I needed you to remind me. Anyway, now I've just spent the the bucks on another big scarf from orange land. Warm and comfy as well, but not on the feet of course. ;-) Okay, so I'm off into the pouting corner for the rest of the week. :D still sending hugs, Macs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look snazzy even after hard labor!! Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... great story. I'm so jealous of that nice car you are driving. I can't shovel snow, when I get a house I'm going to have the neighborhood kid do it...I guess I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want that red jacket! amazing! the print is amazing on that dress, i want that too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre