25.2.12

knotted chains

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Every time my bf takes my photos the light is perfect, the angle is fun, and it’s not blurry. So the pictures themselves are great. My hair, facial expression and body position on the other hand are awful which means I have to sift through funny and awkward photos of myself. Not fun. I still love him.

He is really good at untangling necklaces too, but in my hurry to leave today I forgot to have it fix this one.
Ahh, did I even tell you the awesome story of my weekend? I flew to my sisters in LA on Friday for the three-day weekend. As I was waiting for her to pull up to the curb at LAX, my bf got out of the car. Most of you may be thinking big deal. Well he live in Germany so it is a big deal! He sadly has already returned home and I miss him terribly.
If you are reading this babe, come back!!!
Photobucket
I couldn't resist sharing this shot. This is my dance move for you this fine Saturday. 

3 comments:

  1. As I was reading, I'm thinking how did he takes her pictures, doesn't he live in Germany? lol Yayy for him surprising you!! That was sweet. That sheer top is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's he doing in Germany?? You look great. Oh gosh, that has got be to hard to have him so far away..I can't imagine!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so unbelievably sweet of him - getting all teary eyed here. ;-) Love your poses in this post, btw - quite sexy and professional (almost getting a little jealous here.) And I bet he thinks the same: Come back, sweets! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre