29.4.12

coffee

It's official. I'm addicted to coffee. There is none in the house and it's all I can think about. I can go without coffee, like yesterday I didn't have any caffeine, but today I need it. I'm going to go now to get coffee.
white_2_2
white_4_2
white_3_2
white_1_2
button up: Tommy Hilfiger. necklace: random store at the Beverly Center. fleece leggings: Christmas present from my sister. boots: Stuart Weitzman.

I have to tell you real quick, this outfit is beyond cozy! I could wear this everyday, minus those few 90 degree days we had.

xoxo,
B

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! And cozy is the best kind of outfit, in my book. Go get your coffee! I don't like the stuff, but I'm addicted to Diet Coke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely miserable without my coffee!!
    loving your layered chains
    and those clouds are just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffee lover here, too! I have been out of creamer for the past week, though....so I'm dreading tomorrow morning...

    Love the boots. Looks so dang good on them legs!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre