29.5.12

Family

Hey guys, I know I have been the worst blogger ever lately. If you knew everything I have been up to and what I will be up to, you would wonder how I am even awake right now. Especially since one of the things I have been up to is trying to quit drinking coffee. I may have to break down and just drink it the next several days though.
Here is a little of what I was doing:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My mom, sister, & I.

2 comments:

  1. having fun with family is a pretty good reason to ignore the blog. hope you survive without your coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just so cute. What a beautiful family. I love the boho look you have going on.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre