27.7.10

Small World




I was so excited last night to open my package from the US. I ordered a cheaper version of the Dolce and Gabbana black suede wedges I first saw on Fashiontoast. The real ones cost $800 and mine from from Shopbop.com were $122 PLUS free shipping worldwide. Are you kidding?!?! No, they were not! I received the Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Suede Wedges last night and they are sublimly perfect- minus the fact that they are too small. Yeah I said it, too small. Don't worry I already started to organize the exchange process. Now if I can just find a UPS around here (keep in mind I have to haul the box.) I hope you find the shoes just as perfect as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre