3.8.10

50's Preview


I must confess I am not a Louis Vuitton lover. I don’t sport clothing and handbags that are logo flashy and I tend to shop at stores only where they treat every customer with warm smiles and a nice hello, which if you have been to a Louis Vuitton store n NYC you know what I am talking about. However, while reading the German edition of Vogue, I fell absolutely in love with the 50’s style dresses in the advertisement. I am not one who thinks women should be at home cooking, cleaning, etc… But the these delicate fun floral prints and lace I could work with for sure. The fabric, the cut, the seer femininity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre