5.8.10

Limeade





I have had this fascination of Elizabeth Taylor ever since I saw “Taming of the Shrew” last year. This photo of her is squared as my screen saver as it’s fun and summery. I am trying to grasp on to the last few days of summer. In Hamburg summer means 70’s with a slight chance of sun, but I am getting used it.
My sister is coming on Monday and I cannot wait until I have a little partner in crime to really explore this city with and to get inspired by for days.
Food, photos, and fun, it’s what I live for.

1.Elizabeth Taylor
2. Kiwi's
3. Cookies I baked for an assignment in my German class. We were only required to write the recipe but since I have not every baked anything from scratch myself I thought it might be fun to try. It was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre