15.9.10

3 Cheers for the Military


Chanel.com

This is a cheaper option for the military look this season if you don't want to have to buy the coat. The new Les Khakis de Chanel Nail Polish. I was able to get two out of three the day they were released in London (thanks Jean-Marc!)


Unfortunately I am missing the Khaki Rose, which is beautiful, but I am sure I will survive. I finally got some time alone today after coming home from London and spending some time with a girlfriend who came to visit form Egypt and played with my new colors. The Khaki Vert is my favorite though I must admit I have the perfect skin tone for this color. The Khaki Brun is a little more grayer than it seems in the bottle. Lets see how many days it last (after all that is the real test.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre