8.9.10

Things I am dreaming of

My first Polyvore collage! So fun. I'm not sure why I never did this before. I could be like all 12 year old girls and get lost there for hours.Things I am dreaming of

1. Organic Pin-Tuck Standard Sham-West Elm ($19-$119)

2. JCrew Collection Islington plaid poncho ($1,195)

3. Gap Really Skinny Pants ($60)

4. Karen Millen Feather Print Dress (€195 Euros)

5. MAC 'Haute & Naughty Lash' Mascara (€ 14 or $16- it comes out mid September and I can't wait!)

6. MICHAEL Michael Kors Webster Metallic Leather WAllet Clutch (€76)

7. Kate Spade New York Knightsbridge Neda Zip-Around Wallet (€175) I've been looking for ages for a wallet that can accommodate US bills and cards on one side and Euro bills and cards on the other and I just love zip wallets!

8. Lexus IS Convertible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre