2.9.10

Popcake

I should be at a work party of my boyfriends, but I opted to stay home and watch movies alone. I thought I could use a good indoor activity since the sun has set and fall is definitely here in Hamburg already. Since I ate a good breakfast and lunch I am going a little against my diet (and budget) today. I treated myself to a Chai Latte from Starbucks earlier as I waiting for my boyfriend to buy some stuff at our "Apple Store" and it seamed to take forever. While I waited patiently in line a piece of chocolate cake caught my eye and I could not resist. So without further ado, my dinner: Popcorn and Starbucks chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre