18.11.10

i sprung for it

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top/blazer/belts: Club Monaco. jeans: French Connection. boots: Stuart Weizman. necklace: Charlotte Russe

I have not even gotten close to my sofa today as I am feeling so much better. I escaped the sick police (aka the boyfriend)  and  had enough energy to dance around my house to Christina Aguilera, who just got her star on the Walk of Fame! I even smiled and had fun with these photos. 
My first attempt of an outfit, as you can see, lacked a spark of color so I added some belts before I dashed out of the house. It did rain and my hair was flat in 2.2 seconds but, I was still happy as could be. I had a fantastic day and I looking forward to tomorrow. There may be brunch and a glass of wine involved in tomorrows activities. Jealous much? 

2 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous and so is your style!! Am I a glutton that I want bigger pictures? More please :)

    Found you through the 30for30 - so great to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Monkeyface! More please!

    You're having fun and it shows, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre