18.11.10

finding the clone

I was checking out A Kaleido Mind and saw that she has the cutest shoes from Payless (below). They don't have them in my size (as usual) so I continued searching the holiday section...
$44.95


 and these Lela Rose for Payless heels quickly caught my eye.
$44.99


They look so similar to a I have a pair of shoes I have that get me stopped everywhere I go.
Mine are Cynthia Vincent (seen below and available here) and cost a pretty penny more so I thought I would share the updated more wallet friendly version. They are so adorable right?! If only I lived where there was a Payless, hmmm.
$194.57

Sorry for the randomness but I am all about finding a deal so I just had to share this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre