I took a cue form Syd over at The Daybook with this post. Every Thursday she blogs about things that were awkward and then things that were awesome. I am giving that concept a twist: I am blogging about an item. I have an awkward and awesome shirt. I bought it I think six years ago and have only worn it a handful of times. I usually wear it in the summer with pajama bottoms. Anyway, here goes...
top: American Rag. green top: LOFT. jeans: Abercrombie. boots: Russell & Bromley. belt: BCBG. cuff: gift
why it's awkward:
- it makes me look pregnant
- the sleeves are extra large
- it has elastic under the bust
- I can't find anything it looks good with
why it's awesome:
- it's light
- it has a hood!
- the color is great (so I think)
- it was only $4.99 at Macy's
- it is the most comfy shirt I own