9.12.10

"awkward and awesome thursday"

I took a cue form Syd over  at The Daybook with this post. Every Thursday she blogs about things that were awkward and then things that were awesome. I am giving that concept a twist: I am blogging about an item. I have an awkward and awesome shirt. I bought it I think six years ago and have only worn it a handful of times. I usually wear it in the summer with pajama bottoms. Anyway, here goes...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: American Rag. green top: LOFT. jeans: Abercrombie. boots: Russell & Bromley. belt: BCBG. cuff: gift 

why it's awkward:
- it makes me look pregnant
- the sleeves are extra large
- it has elastic under the bust
- I can't find anything it looks good with

why it's awesome:
- it's light
- it has a hood!
- the color is great (so I think)
- it was only $4.99 at Macy's
- it is the most comfy shirt I own

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I love anything awkward and awesome - that's what makes it special! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the top is awesome (I like using this format to talk about an outfit piece, by the way). You don't look pregnant in the pictures and I LOVE the green sleeves coming out from under it.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre