4.12.10

forgettable face

I had a wonderful day starting with breakfast at Blu Jam Café in Hollywood. Then I found an old car to take photos next to. Went shopping but didn't buy a thing (my pocket book is thanking me relentlessly.) Next we finished it off with great Mexican food and am about to watch a movie while I try to finish shoving all my stuff in my suitcase.

Strange thing about today: No matter how many times I told people my name they just couldn't seem to remember it. For that reason I am forgettable today. Or should I say I am either Bella, Brit, or Brittany. Take your pick it's today only.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: Marc Jacobs. blazer: Silence + Noise. jeans: Blue Head. shoes: Stuart Weizman. leaf necklace: borrowed from sister. other necklace: Forever21. 

3 comments:

  1. First of all love the outfit again, but I've got a question for you. Did you do all of your running around in heels too, or did you have a pair of flat shoes for the trip too?
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. those jeans are a winner. you pretty much rocked them. not pretty much, you FOR SURE rocked them!:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, fellow remixer, Im one of the few guys in the challenge.. Im slowly getting around to visiting all of the remixers' blogs. I've come across a lot, but you most definitely have style. Best of luck with the remaining challenge… xo

    http://thedebonairextraordinaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre