15.12.10

Matsumi

I am not adveturist with food. I don't eat meat unles it's from The Capital Grille and I only eat fish if I make it. Picky you could say but I would of course argue. This is however what is going on around me:

I frantically took my photos in 19 degree farinheit weather this morning and uploaded them to my computer then to Photobucket in thoughts of posting them this afternoon. I sat down in a cafe and went to make those loaded photos the appropriate size from my iPad. It doesnt work kids. iPad and iPhone does not support flash which I needed to access my photos. I wanted to cry. I worked so hard and stressed myself out for nohing really. Hope to get home soon for today's outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre