27.1.11

there is something yellow in the sky

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

blouse: Gap. Cardigan: Ann Taylor. Necklace: Vintage. belt: American Eagle. Jeans: G-Star Raw. boots: Russell & Bromley.


I could not be a happier camper today. Do you want to know what happened?
Of course you want to know what happened. You do right? The sun showed itself today and my body and soul are restored. I feel happier, stronger, more awake, and have so much more energy it’s out of this world amazing! I think even just 10 to 15 minutes of sun a day would make me a new woman. I have nothing but thanks (and sun block) for the great and wonderful sun.

My little “work” trip has officially started. I am sitting Munich as we speak, er as I write this and as you… what are doing right now? We drive tomorrow to Austria and stay in some little village. I don’t even know the name of it yet, sorry Macs. My assignment is to go into hotels, bars, restaurants, and clubs and take photos. So why do I keep saying “work” and not work you ask? Well, I am not one doing it. I am just tagging along for the ride. Not so hard right? The hard part was packing. I had to fit four days worth of warm clothes in a carry on bag. Normally I would just grab a few things and mix and match them around. Problem is, you are allowed to smoke inside in Austria. I can’t be going to nice places smelling like smoke. It’s a very unpleasant smell you know.
Cheers,
Bre

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet pie! Do you at least know, which part of Austria? Come on, you just don't want to tell me you're coming to "my" city, so I won't make you go and see Black Swan with me and have cocktails afterwards. LOL! Regarding the smoking: This has changed. All places now have to have non smoking areas, which have to be separated from and also bigger as the smoking section. Only exception: places up 50 qm2 don't have to divide and therefore can choose, whether or not they allow smoking. But I know, what you mean; also don't like the smell of smoke. To finish this essay off: Love the outfit and especially the last pic, with the sun shining solely on (and for) you! And can I borrow your jacket please? It would go so well with my purse. :D hugs and have a lovely weekend, Macs (macsblog.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre