24.2.11

flash back to 1988 to 1997

I want to first say that I love this look from House of Holland. The orange (which is HOT for spring) with the leather jacket is great and those socks with those shoes are out of this world. I would totally wear that outfit in a heart beat. But, does that scarf remind you of anything?
Photobucket
photo credit: Style.com

Yeah the blanket on the couch of the Roseanne set. I guess if Cate Blanchett can pull it off we can too, right?
Photobucket
photo credit:Z99

4 comments:

  1. I have a blanket almost like that (pink base instead of black)!!!

    Could totally see you in orange...after the remix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best, this is too funny! :DD But honestly, Cate Blanchet can't pull it off. The scarf on the model however looks somewhat intriguing. ;-) xox, Macs (macsblog.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Too funny. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Lovely to me meet you. Nice job w/ the 30x30. Today is my last day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! Oh, I loooooove Roseanne!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre