26.3.11

purple finger

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
cardigan: Express. shirt: Mango. dress: F21. necklace: Handmade gift from a friend in Peru. Ring: Some boutique in Oregon. 

 I did not plan on posting the outfit I wore yesterday but I am. Let me set up the scene for you: 
 There I was standing in front of my closet half naked (sorry but I was) throwing stuff over my shoulder like in a movie where someone would be picking it up after me. No one did. Anyway back to the story. I just simply could not decide; a dress, jeans, slacks, a skirt. I just didn’t know. 

My bf came in and said “The shirt you have in your hand with this cardigan.” 
Me: “Um checks with stripes? I don’t know about it.”
 Bf: “We are late so put it on and let’s go!” 
Me: “Oh crap, fine.” 

 So my super sweet, fashionable, and loveable boyfriend put this outfit together. Thanks honey. I added the jewelry and we were out the door. Oddly, later in the day my ring turned my index finer purple. Can’t say that has ever happened before. 

 Cheers, 
 Bre

5 comments:

  1. Love the checks and stripes!!!! Looking good, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pictures. I love your boots!! :))

    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pattern mixing of this outfit! I would wear this in a hot second if I had the items!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre