24.3.11

this is purrfect

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
blazer: BDG (Urban Outfitters). lace t: hand me down from my mom. jeans: J Brand: boots: Russell & Bromley. 

Though my week started off rough, it seems to be getting better despite the fact that I some how managed to splatter my breakfast allover myself this morning. I am now talking to my sister about cat litter boxes. Did you know there is such a thing as a town house cat litter box? Well if you didn’t, you do now! I am glad that I could share this very important knowledge with you. Any questions? 
My sister told me if I actually were to write about cat litter boxes on my blog that people would think I was nuts. Well darlings if you didn’t know already, I am! 

Since November I have been itching to wear this lace t-shirt my mom gave me when I went to visit for Thanksgiving. It’s nice seeing her at her house because she usually gives my sister and I clothes and for the most part they are cute (good job mom.) There have been a few times that my sister and I have argued over who got what but now that we like each other we just share. It’s nice having two family members whose closets I can rummage through. Now just if we can all stay the same size…. 

Cheers, 
Bre

8 comments:

  1. you are a hottie!!!kiss from Prague!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hair. Great outfit. Great pictures.

    xoxo
    Ash
    The Powder Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your bell bottoms. They are such a hot trend this year!

    I would love if you could check out my blog.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lace and flare jeans, LOVE this outfit!
    unfortunatly I dont have much to say about litter boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I have to say...Sexy Mamma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT outfit, dear. Sorry your week was so-so. Now enjoy the weekend. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that lace top!! and i hope your weekend is better than your week. :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre