23.4.11

back to playing Curly Sue and and interview

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  
button up: Nollie (Pac-Sun) lace under tank: Expres. shorts: American Eagle. belt: Zara. boots: KG by Kurt Geiger.

Hey lovelies how is your Easter weekend going? Mine is under way and so far so good. I even got in a little shopping with the bf’s family. I have sly ways you know ;-) I wish I could tell you all about it but I have to get ready for dinner. I of course don’t plan on leaving you empty-handed. Well empty-handed figuratively speaking maybe but I did an interview over at Smashion. I would love for you to check it out!
Cheers dears, 
Bre

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit!
    lovely photo's too
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and great interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tolle Fotos. ich mag deinen Gesichtsausdruck sehr darauf :) Und du hast eine so tolle Haarmähne :)
    Frohe Ostern

    Sollen wir uns gegenseitig verfolgen? würde mich freuen. Lass es mich wissen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this casual look and your curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are so sick. nice curls girlie, curly hair is better! I like your style and your poses.
    very pretty :)


    oneradlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre