6.4.11

... then the rain came

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
button up: Mango. sweater: sound & matter (Pacsun). necklace: thirfted. leather shorts: IRO. tights: Falke. flats: Gianni Bini

My hair was downright curly and had barely any frizz when I woke up this morning. It was a miracle I tell you. The weather report had reported sun and 60 F. Well that indeed was a lie. As soon as I stepped into the daylight I realized that there was no real light because the sun was being bombarded with gray gloomy clouds. Immediately my hair went flat and frizzy. I did not let that stop me and still had a very wonderful day. I explored, I shopped, I walked, and I learned some more German. 

I bought these tights this winter and have been dying to wear them. Every time I try them on though I end up looking like a little girl. While lying in bed last night, I thought why not mix them a menswear vibe. I always try to add a little pink and/or purple when I look boyish anyway so why not a bold splash of girlyness?! What do you think? 

 A tip from me: I always wear Chanel perfume when I wear menswear or when I look like a boy. It gives me a strong sense of femininity. Try it!

 Cheers Dears, 
 Bre

7 comments:

  1. Great Pics!!!
    visit my blog
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good tip with the chanel! hate when weather messes up your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly! LOVE those tights woman! SO fun! I love your menswear chic vibe you've got going on here. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I love Anthropologie. I wish it was closer so I could work there! My dream job, haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are you supercute, stylish, chic and all those other good things, on top of that you're also a natural at posing! Or is there a trick - like wearing chanel perfume in combination with menswear? If so, please share!!! hugs, Macs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this look! The tights seled the deal for me, but I'm loving the flats too. I don't wear flats nearly enough - and you showed how cute stylish they can be.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre