30.5.11

easy-peasy

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
dress: sandro. 

At this very moment (and actually all day) I am EXHAUSTED. For that very reason, and the fact that the weather forecast was great, I threw on the simplest outfit I own. I would love to lay on my couch right now and sleep until tomorrow. Even in this dress. I was not quite in the swing of things yet after coming home the states and then I was in Zurich over the weekend for a bachelorette party. Now I have homework and errands because as it turns out the bf and I actually need to eat. Tonight a friend of mine is having his 30th birthday celebration so there is no sleep coming in my near future. Oh well as a dear friend of mine always says “you can sleep when you are dead!” 
Cheers, 
Bre 

Oh and please excuse my flip-flops. I am still on the hunt for sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre