6.6.11

humidity like a sauna and awkward in these shoes

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
t: American Eagle. skirt: Express. 

As we were walking out the door the bf turned to me and said, 
“You are wearing black flats with that outfit”
I replied, “yes.” 
bf- “Don’t you have anything a little more vibrant?” 
me- “What do you mean? They are classic black flats.” 
bf-“Yeah, you always look so put together like you tried.” Pointing to a pair of shoes I bought last week (because he has been begging to buy them for me) he continued, “wear those.” 

So I did. I am not used to Converse yet. I feel like a Brooklyn wannabe hipster. We only have one full-length mirror and it’s up stairs so I just traded shoes with out looking. I caught a glimpse of my outfit in a mirror this afternoon and I have to confess I am not a fan.

In other news, yes I realize that my face is shiny and my photos are blurry. It’s a freaking sweatbox of humidity out there. Well okay not now because we are having a giant rainstorm but I luckily made it in just seconds before the downpour. 

Hope you guys are having better luck outfit and weather wise than I today. 
Cheers, 
Bre

2 comments:

  1. i just think it's hilarious that the BF asked you to wear something more "vibrant"! kinda sweet, lol! same here...freaky hot, then thunderstorms. you have great necklaces!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chucks are great - and I can see you looking absolutely adorable (as so often) wearing them; just not exactly in this outfit. :-)) Btw, you know that whenever I wear colour I have to think of you. Wonder why?! :D sending hugs (or better not as long as it's that hot ;-), Macs (macsblog.tumblr.com) PS: When it comes to your outfits, I don't think you ever look as if you tried too hard. Wish I could combine as nonchalant as you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre