28.9.11

still no answer on my broken tripod

I have yet to hear back from the company that I ordered my tripod from that is missing pieces. I will have to call and get nasty I suppose. The things we have to do.
My mom came to visit me over the weekend and I wanted to show you what luck my family and I have.
Photobucket

On a better note I got two new things last week. One I bought, the other my mom bought me when we were antique shopping. Can you guess which is which?
Photobucket
I finally have a car!!! Okay I have only been back in the US for about three weeks now but finding a car proved to be a royal pain.
Photobucket
I just had to give this vintage key necklace it's close up moment. The rusticness of it is just too fabulous.

Cheers,
Bre

6 comments:

  1. What kind of car did you get?
    How are you adjusting here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting a car! It's such a good feeling :) Also, sorry about the tripod. I had to send back a background stand for a replacement...guess what? the replacement was broken too! RIDICULOUS. It was really cheap though, so I just rigged it up to work. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh why do we have to get nasty before people will listen? It's such a pain.
    Love the key in all its rustic fabulousness x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new car, did you get an Acura?!
    Hope you get your tripod replacement soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new ride!! They need to hurry with tha tripod! I miss your pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the key is really cool - and yay for getting a new car!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre