3.10.11

go to summer sandals

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been thinking about my green sandals (the ones I am wearing in this and almost every other post in September) all day. They have been such a staple this summer and I will be sad to put them away for fall/winter. Found in a store going out of business sale, I picked these starlets up for €10 (about $14) and have gotten so much more use out of them than that. Being green I was not sure how well they would go with my wardrobe but they have proven to be more versatile then I had ever envisioned.

My hunny bunny is in town to visit me and I got him to snap a few shots of my outfit. He is not staying long so I have to go snuggle with him as much as possible before he leaves.

Cheers my Dears,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre