20.10.11

Relaxation under $10

It just so happens that this week I am in the city where my favorite park is located: New York City.
Photobucket
view from our hotel

One of my favorite things to do, weather allowing, is grab a book or magazine and latte and head to the park. 
Today I did just that! 
Photobucket
I love Central Park anytime of the year and I also love 101 Dalmations and found an inspiring page in this month’s Elle. 
Photobucket
Now, I don’t do real fur so you can’t call me Cruela but I do love Dalmation inspired things.
Photobucket
up close of a page from October's Elle USA

Tell me how you like to relax on the cheap I’d love to hear it!

Cheers my dears,
Bre

2 comments:

  1. You simply have to visit NYC at least once in your life! It's so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! (esp. the one of the mag. with the Bally ad :-) hugs, Macs

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre