12.10.11

French Charmed and Sadie Rose

Hi guys, I didn't forget about you I promise. I have just traded in the fashion and blogging world this week to help out Chelle over at French Charmed.
French Charmed is a beautiful blog and a website with fun french stuff. Owner and creator, Chelle, hand makes her own cards and gift tags. They are so gorgeous and perfect for any holiday or occasion.
Photobucket
Dress Form Gift Tag found here.

I am also lusting over stuff like this:
Photobucket

I can just see my necklaces hanging on one of these Mannequins (here). I may be broke before I leave here but it sure has been fun!

In the process I have also been lucky enough to get to hang out with Chelle's youngest daughter Sadie Rose.
Photobucket
Photobucket

She got to try her Halloween costume on and loved it! 

Cheers Dears, 
Bre


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre