9.12.11

in the still of the night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

outfit details:
jacket- Free People
cowl- handmade just for me from a really good friend
blazer- Irene's Story
lace cami- Gilly Hicks
jeans- Abercrombie
watch- Francesca's Collection


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It’s just about one am and I am almost done packing. Almost. This is day number two of wearing a black blazer. Gotta love em’ and I gotta go bed. I do want to say before I go though that my dad has this old truck, the one I am taking photos by. I keep telling him he should get ride of it but the more I take photos by it, the more I kind of love it. I don’t love sinking in the dirt in my suede heels but you can’t win them all!
Good night my lovelies.
B



2 comments:

  1. the blazer fit u so well :)
    love the last photo with the sunlight on your face. gorgeous!!

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    petitejessica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ramshackle old shed that I take a lot of my photos by and I love it! Don't let your Dad sell the truck - it's wonderful! Love your outfit too! Hope you had sweet dreams x

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre