2.12.11

my new-ish loves

Photobucket

This grey cardigan was my first thrifted item EVER! When I go thrifting I always see Abercrombie and American Eagle and such brands. Now there is nothing wrong with these brands, I'm just not much of a polo shirt wearing kind of girl. I finally was able to make it to Wasteland in Santa Monica this summer and found this beautiful Stefanel long cardi sweater that I can't seem to get enough of.

Photobucket

My second new-ish love is this scarf, or as I like to call it, my blanket. I picked it up about a month ago and have been wearing it with everything even when it doesn’t match. I can’t help myself it’s just too fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

outfit details:
cardigan- thrifted
scarf- F21
dress- H&M
sweater tights- Falke
otk boots- Stuart Weitzman
necklace and watch- Francesca's Collection

Wishing you a fabulous Friday!

Love,
B

p.s. I know you can see my remote, I am still trying to get the hang of it. 

2 comments:

  1. LOOOVING that thrifted cardigan! Great find!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all! the sweater looks so cozy and the scarf goes perfectly with it.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre