13.1.12

still a little jet lagged

I am back state side and am not sure if I am happy or sad. Either way I am also back blogging! My bf had my computer for a few days to fix it. He explained that he made my computer flat line and had to bring it back, which was hard for me but I made it throughout it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Before leaving the house today I did a quick bun check. All little strays in place? Check. Have enough pins holding it all in? Check. Ready for a ride in a golf cart in the middle of winter. Che- WHAT? I begin attending university next week and wanted to get a little familiar with the campus. I had to park in the sticks and a campus worker with his little campus golf cart came rolling up and gave me lift. It was very sweet of him and saved me a lot of time. What I didn't realize is what it did to my perfect little bun. For the rest of the day I looked like a Shih Tzu competing for best in show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre