21.3.12

Les Misérables

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blazer- Mango. jeans- H&M. sweater- Banana Republic. necklace- Böhme. boots- Russell&Bromley. 

The weather yesterday was hideous. The wind was roaring and it was snowing and raining at the same time. I was not about to subject my camera and tripod to such conditions, so we remained inside. I took these photos in my dad’s den, which my sister, bf , dad and I painted last Christmas. This room does not get used enough so I took advantage of it. Used or not, it beat going outside again.
I have a huge speech this morning in my communications class and couldn’t sleep. My stomach is in knots but I think I will do okay. 
Wish me luck!
Cheers, 
B

8 comments:

  1. The shape and fit of your blazer is sooo good! Love it!! Good luck with your speech!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather was horrible here too yesterday. I'm glad you still managed to get outfit pictures done though, I love that blazer. And the very middle photo is awesome.

    Wren
    http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather is horrible here too...jeden Tag! Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cropped jacket and tall boots lend a very equestrian-esque vibe...i like it! i'm sure the speech went well???

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great blazer! I hope your speech went well today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate how bad weather can spoil a shoot! These pics still turned out great, I love that blazer!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jeans are a great fit & from what I can see, the tops of those boots look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie. Yes I am talking to you! I love that you are taking time out of your day to comment on my blog. It makes my day, really!!!
Cheers,
Bre